J&J Digital has recently sold works to Kentucky One Health St. Joseph Hospital via LexArts whose Call for Art provides local artists with opportunities locally, regionally and beyond.
In the first call for 2016 J&J Digital had two large 24x36 inch canvases selected:
- Serenity Pool (Jeff) Water finds its was through some large boulders above Skinny Dip Falls to create this serene pool scene. This work is displayed in the Orthopedics area of St. Joseph Hospital off of Harrodsburg Rd.
- Quiet Retreat (Jennifer) A brilliant green reflecting pool just below Skinny Dip Falls. This work is displayed at St. Joseph Hospital - East on N. Eagle Creek Drive.
In the second call for 2016 J&J had three framed 17x22 inch double matted prints selected by St. Joseph Hospital East. These smaller works will be displayed in clinic and patient room areas.
- Sunburst Falls II (Jeff) A mystical waterfall located at the bottom of a fifty foot scramble from one of the historic stone bridges on Route 215 near the Blue Ridge Parkway
- Autumn's Course II (Jennifer) Colorful fall scene from Court House Creek about a quarter mile from the Falls just south of the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Saffron Blaze (Jennifer) An exquisite macro work of color and detail. Shot at the University of Kentucky Arboretum. This image was also recently awarded Best Color in the Creative Camera Club's 45th Annual Print Show and Exhibition.